Apartments directly at skiing area Hochpustertal
Our apartments / apartments are located directly on the skiing area Thurntaler.
We offer you a perfect equipment for a real wellbeing holiday.
Couple, with family or friends.
Video – der.Brückenwirt
stay with us
Apartments for your summer holidays or winter holidays
Directly at the valley station Thurntaler
Ideal starting point for skiing, hiking, mountain biking
Very family friendly
- 5 Types holiday apartments for summer or winter, each of the apartments has its individual character
- 9 flats with 32m² – 85m² for 2-7 persons
- Each flat with its own balcony towards the South, the East or the West
- Very bright and friendly rooms with large windows
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, water cooker, coffee maker, eating utensils, cooking utensils
- Separated bedrooms
- Real wood floors
- Bathroom with bathtub or shower with WC
- HD Sat TV
- Safe in the apartment
- Keyless Access System
- High Speed wireless – free in the whole house, on the balconies and in the garden
- Large garden with lawn for free use , childrens playground
- Barbecue in the garden
- On request with breakfast in our Café on the groundfloor
- Plenty of green space around the house
- Directly at the skiingarea Hochpustertal Thurntaler
- Adjacent to the historical Punbrugge
- Short distance to supermarket, bankomat and inns/restaurants
- The apartments have a very good cut and are very bright and friendly thanks to the generous window surfaces
- Beautiful view from the apartments
Family chronicle Brückenwirt
The Brückenwirt in Heinfels near Sillian has been family owned for over 150 years. The history of the “Brückenwirt”(=host at the bridge) reaches back to the year 1868. Since 1969, the former inn “Oberthaler” bears the name “Brückenwirt”, the wooden bridge (Punbrugge) across Villgrater Bach.
Originally an in-house butcher’s shop and a small farm was operated in this tradition-conscious house. The inn at the entrance to Villgratental was an important accommodation facility for carters and commercial travelers to Lienz and Italy. 1963 Gertrud (born Oberthaler) and Heribert Pichler took the estate. Meanwhile, getting on in years they renovated with much love and zeal the old walls. However, shortly before completion of the old inn was hit hard by a flood disaster in 1966. By the heavy rains of 17 August the Villgraterbach flowed through the basement of the building.
After unsuccessful remediation measures of the old homestead the new house was built in 1967. Gertrud and Heribert Pichler have created with a lot of diligence and love, a traditional company ..
With the handover of the parent generation to the next generation take place the development of the bridge host and adapting to the needs of the present.
Revitalization Brückenwirt 2014
014 Brückenwirt was completely renovated, revitalized and re-opened in autumn 2014. The rooms were converted into high-quality apartments. Each apartment has access to at least one balcony with uninterrupted views east toward Lienz, south to the Carnic Alps or west. Each apartment has its own personal touch.